As Northern New Mexico’s only full-service health care system, CHRISTUS St. Vincent is dedicated to providing the region’s residents with access to the highest quality care. CHRISTUS St. Vincent’s Heart and Vascular, Orthopedic, Trauma, Neurosurgical, Radiology and Regional Laboratory programs ensure the most advanced diagnostic and treatment options are always near.
About CHRISTUS St. Vincent
- A private, not-for-profit health system serving more than 300,000 people in 19,000 square miles and seven counties in Northern New Mexico
- Mayo Clinic Care Network partnership which provides our patients with world leading diagnostics, treatments and medical care close to home.
- Founded in 1865 by the Sisters of Charity as New Mexico’s first hospital
- The largest private employer in Santa Fe
- Partnered with CHRISTUS Health’s 60-hospital network in 2008
- Certified as a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission and the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association in 2022
- The only Level III Trauma Center in North Central New Mexico
- Operates as a Level II NICU
- A medical staff of more than 400 providers covering 39 services and lines of specialty care
- Major regional facilities including CHRISTUS St. Vincent Regional Cancer Center and CHRISTUS St. Vincent Physicians Medical Center surgical hospital
- One of only two CARF certified Stroke Rehab Facilities in New Mexico
- 200 licensed beds
For more information about CHRISTUS St. Vincent, please visit CHRISTUS St. Vincent Regional Medical Center | Santa Fe, New Mexico.